Monday, May 18, 2015

Throwback to 2014 NFR (I found the pics!)

    In Decmeber of 2014 (sorry I know that's a long time ago) I was fortunate to be able to go to some of the NFR festivities for a few days.  I roomed with my BFF, Melissa Galate, and hung out with the Yuma Jaycees.  I got to go behind the Scenes and attend PRCA meetings, contestant orientation, and even meet some of my fav competitors.  It was one of the best few days of my life and even though I won't be able to tell you everything that happened due to it being such a long time ago, I would like to put up what I have to help remember this unique experience.  Please excuse the quality, all of the pics were taken with my iphone.  

One of  the seminars we went to
Bronc Halter wall
Honeycutt (Yuma rodeo stock contractor) old bronc halter
Contestant night
















   After all of the contestants had been introduced and received their number, I was able to meet some of my fav competitors!  
Fallon Taylor
Sherry Cervi

2014 MRA, Paige Nicholson
Trevor Brazile
Tuf Cooper
   I walked around with one boot off and had the people in the above pictures (minus Paige Nicholson and Trevor Brazile because I forgot).  It was super awesome getting to meet all of my idols and they are all super nice in person.
Fallon Taylor, Sherry Cervi, and Tuf Cooper's signatures

   Here are some pics of me and the gang













   I had tons of fun in Las Vegas with my best friend and made tons of memories.  Had a crazy night our last day staying up till 1am bowling and attempting to run up the down escalator haha.  

lost 5 bowling balls and broke the lane
Melissa
They should've told us this beforehand haha
My shoes
   Bowling was tons of fun and Melissa managed to hurt herself by attempting to bowl with a 16 pound bowling bowl haha.  She ended up falling and I couldn't survive the night without falling a few times as well.  
On the ride home


No comments:

Post a Comment