OMG Sherry Cervi was there and I was able to watch her run live!! She is an amazing rider and I hope to be able to run like her one day! She ran a 17 but knocked a barrel. Kaylee kicked some but and ran an 18!! Phoenix and I had fun and did our best and ran a 21!! We have a long way to go but we are improving. Our 3rd barrel was pretty nice and I know she likes to fade out of the 2nd so I grabbed her head and pushed her forward lol. I couldn't be more proud of my girl!! Maybe when we get barrels sometime we can practice haha. We have a lot to work on but we will get there
I gave Kaylee a pair of Fallon Taylor pants today and even though I was torn between giving them to her and exchanging them for me to have a 5th pair, I'm so glad that I choose to give them to her! It was the greatest feeling ever to see her eyes light up and she was so excited, it made me feel really good and was well worth it!

No comments:
Post a Comment