Monday, June 8, 2015

Photoshoot

   Since I am leaving on a trip to PA on wednesday morning, I convinced my dad to take pictures of me riding Phoenix today and I had a lot of fun riding her bareback sort of dressed up.  Before I rode my girl, I let her out into the arena to run around (which she didn't really do much of haha) and then brushed her and picked out her hooves.


Phoenix was super dirty today







   Here is a short video of my girl following me around.  I'm so lucky to have a mare like this.  




When your baby tries to hit you in the face

   I hopped up on my girl (literally) and warmed her up and then trotted and cantered in both directions (she did some nice lead changes yay).  Then we walk, trotted, and loped barrels a few times.  Here are the pics.  Take note I lost my hat after a little while due to not having pins or duct tape or anything.  Plus I normally wear a helmet.  













My normal silly face












Having a little too much fun when Phoenix bucked and
was being a little sassy




Almost lost my hat and then gave it to my dad haha


























2nd barrel 

3rd barrel 





2nd barrel 





3rd barrel 


















   After I finished riding and having our picture taken, I put a cooled down Phoenix away (the perks of bareback riding) and headed out.  Before I went, Robin let me know about a laid back show on June 27th that sounds really interesting and I would love to go but my dad will be out of town, so I would have to get a ride from Robin.  We'll see.  

No comments:

Post a Comment