I rode my girl for about an hour while we worked on giving to the bit and moving off of leg pressure. Phoenix is improving on her leads and we also worked on flying lead changes. After working in both directions on all gaits, I took Phoenix through serpentines and figure eights until she was listening well and working on the bit.
After our work out I tied Phoenix back up and hosed her off, but first I might have taken a few pictures.
I hosed my girl off and here are some pics I took during and after.
I let Phoenix back into her stall and may have messed around with my camera a little more.
| Phoenix's wither spot from unproper saddle fitting |
After I was done messing with my camera in Phoenix's stall, I put on her fly mask and left her alone for a little bit. Here is a pic I took while putting her halter up in the tack room.
Here are a few pics I took of the barrel horse that Robin is training (I don't know her name).
And here are a few pics of Parker (one of Robin's dogs)
After giving Parker some attention and receiving some licks, I watched Robin clean out the Palomino mare's water bucket and then cleaned and refilled Phoenix's. Then my dad was here so I said goodbye and went on my way.
No comments:
Post a Comment