Sunday, August 9, 2015

Trail Ride (Friday

     I wasn't able to go to the ranch on Thursday due to an FFA meeting but I was able to go out on Friday and I decided to take Phoenix out for a fun trail ride.


     I groomed Phoenix, tacked her up, and we hit the trails.  



     We trotted and loped around and then we came across a flooded area.  I tried urging Phoenix in with my legs but she kept backing up into trees, so I ended up leading her in from the ground.  It was super slippery and my boots got stuck haha.  













     We had a super fun time running around and playing in water.  Here is a short video from our run home.  We beat the rain this time!  Everytime we go out on a trail ride it rains haha.  


      Here is what we looked like when we got back (I also had mud over my shirt in arms haha).  




     Before I hosed my girl off I couldn't help drawing a smiley face on her dusty butt.  


     I hosed my girl off and put her away, where she proceeded to roll and get all dusty over again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment