Saturday, September 19, 2015

Broken Phone

     Monday started off like any other ranch day.  I took a selfie with my girl (I was dressed English today), turned her our, and then took Phoenix to the round pen to free lunge her.



     Lunging was going pretty well (though I don't have to run around so much with a lunge whip haha) and Phoenix was listening.  


     Then this happened haha.  I got Phoenix to join up super nice afterwards too and I didn't get it on video cause I kind of sort of broke my phone haha.  




     I did ride my girl English (though I have no pics or vids thanks to my broken phone haha) afterwards.  I built a small jump course out back and after switching out bits to one that Robin let us borrow, Phoenix and I were jumping confidently a little over a foot.  I'll get some pics and vids later haha.  

No comments:

Post a Comment