Thursday, December 25, 2014
Reunited
So I ended up with a broken foot too, so I have a boot on (still not supposed to put weight on it though) and a knee scooter now. I still have awhile to go before I am able to ride again, but I got to visit my baby girl for Christmas. As soon as I started coming down the barn aisle she stuck her head over her door. The walker made her snort a little, but she was fine when I started petting her. I am so happy that I got to smell the barn smell again and stroke Phoenix's face. I gave her a green apple which she ate greedily and tickled her muzzle. It was a great thing and I can't wait to be able to walk and start pulling her out to brush her. I've been very fortunate to get the things that I need for competition for when I get better and got to hang with my family during the holiday thanks to my lovely injury. I hope everyone has a great holiday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment